Blinn College Curriculum Committee
The Blinn College Curriculum Committee's purpose is to oversee the consideration, revision, and adoption of new and revised courses. The committee is also responsible for deleting any unneeded courses or programs. During committee meetings, these and other specific curriculum matters are discussed and voted on.
Curriculum Committee Information
- Academic Course Guide Manual (ACGM)
- Workforce Education Course Manual (WECM)
- Guidelines for Instructional Programs in Workforce Education (GIPWE)
- Texas Common Course Numbering System (TCCNS)
- Course Proposal and Master Course Syllabus Guidelines
- Master Course Syllabus Elements (Faculty Handbook 2.10.2)
Curriculum and Course Forms
All items subject to Curriculum Committee approval must be submitted in Curriculog. The link below is for archival purposes.
Curriculum Committee Contact Information
- Shelly Peacock , Chair, Curriculum Committee Chair
- Shelly Peacock
- Curriculum Committee Chair
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org