Under the Pay-As-You-Go (PayGo) process, students are required to pay their tuition in full at the time of registration to avoid having classes dropped due to nonpayment. Students may pay in person at any Blinn campus or online via their myBLINN portal.
Students unable to pay in full must enroll online in Blinn's Installment Payment Plan. When PayGo is running, classes are dropped nightly for nonpayment.
Step 1: Register for classes
For more information about the registration process, visit the Registration Information page.
Step 2: View charges in myBLINN
Account balance can be found clicking the "Pay my Bill" icon in myBLINN.
Step 3: Pay tuition and fees in full
There are several options available to students for securing payment for tuition and fees.
Log in to myBLINN and pay full tuition and fees online.
Pay in Person
Students may pay tuition and fees in person using the drop boxes located on the Brenham and Bryan campuses:
- Brenham Campus Administration Building: 802 Green St.
- Bryan Central Administrative Services: 3125 S. Texas Ave., Suite 1900 (Tejas Center)
Pay Through the Mail
Checks should be made out to the Blinn College District for the correct amount of tuition and fees and should include the student's ID number on the check.
Installment Payment Plans
Blinn makes education affordable to students by providing an option to pay tuition and fees in full or in installments. Click here to learn more about our installment payment plans for the Fall and Spring semesters.
Authorized financial aid (including scholarships in an amount sufficient to cover tuition and fees) will hold classes.
Visit the Business Office for questions about payment.
Registration Timeline/Payment Deadlines
- Payment is due for May Mini 2021, Summer I 2021, and Summer II 2021 at 11:59 pm on May 5, 2021.
- May Mini 2021, Summer I 2021, and Summer II 2021 classes are dropped for non-payment at 9:00 am on May 6, 2021.
- Registration resumes for May Mini 2021, Summer I 2021, and Summer II 2021 on May 7, 2021, at 9:00 am.
- PayGo for May Mini 2021, Summer I 2021, and Summer II 2021 begins on May 8, 2021.
- Payment is due for Fall 2021 at 11:59 pm on July 14, 2021.
- Fall 2021 classes are dropped for non-payment at 9:00 am on July 15, 2021.
- Registration resumes for Fall 2021 on July 16, 2021, at 9:00 am.
- PayGo for Fall 2021 begins on July 17, 2021.