Blinn's online orientation provides hands-on activities to provide you with actual experience using the College's course management system.
1. Visit the Blinn eCampus home page. Clicking this link opens a new window.
2. Type in your username and password for the online orientation course.
- Username (all caps): BLINNCOLLEGE
- Password (all caps): BLINNCOLLEGE
Note: For your ACTUAL course, your eCampus - Desire2Learn username is firstname.lastnameXX
- XX represents the last 2 digits of your Blinn ID number.
- Your password is the password you set during account activation.
- If you have previously attended Blinn College and have already set up your myBLINN account, the password will be the last one used to log in. If you have forgotten the password or need to reset it, please access Blinn's Password Manager at https://password.blinn.edu/pmuser.
3. You are now logged into eCampus - Desire2Learn and should see the Student Orientation Course. Click on the course name to begin.
4. Explore the course and contact our office if you have any questions.